An air conditioner is the most essential item to help you beat the summer heat. However, it is a device that can cause a surge in electricity consumption resulting in excessive bills. There are many ways to manage the power consumption of the air conditioner. You can explore multiple ways to use your air conditioner efficiently. Modern air conditioners are more energy-efficient and are embedded with multiple smart technologies. However, we would like to refresh the knowledge of our readers regarding the right way to use air conditioners.
While talking about air conditioner efficiency, we must mention Godrej AC. Godrej is one of the most energy-efficient air conditioner brands in India. An average 2 ton air conditioner from Godrej is highly energy-efficient and saves a lot on your electricity bills. It is one of the leading consumer electronics manufacturing brands in India. Its products are well researched and tested for maximum operational efficiency.
However, all air conditioner users must know the right usage techniques to maximize the efficiency of their air conditioning units.
Here are 7 smart ways to use your air conditioner efficiently.
- Keep the temperature stable – We understand that all air conditioner users have the tendency to keep the lowest temperature for quick and deep cooling. However, we would like to tell you that it is not the best technique to use your air conditioner. A temperature range between 21 to 24 degrees Celsius is the most energy-efficient bracket. This will keep you cool and healthy at the same time.
- Use the Fan setting – Air conditioner users need to manage their fan settings intelligently. The air conditioner fan is capable of producing reasonable comfort during the summer months. Opt for the cooling mode when the heat becomes unbearable.
- Use timers – It is quite common to fall asleep with your air conditioner switched on. Well, you will wake up fresh the next day. In the process, your air conditioner has consumed at least 20% more power in a single day. Timers help in switching off the air conditioner after a certain amount of time. Most modern air conditioners come with intelligent timers.
- Reduce the dependence on air conditioners – The dependence on air conditioners should be reduced in order to minimize electricity consumption. It should be switched off at fixed intervals.
- Don’t use air conditioner in vacant areas – The usage of air conditioner in vacant areas should be stopped. There are many instances when air conditioners remain switched on even when it is not required. It is one such wastage which needs to be avoided by air conditioner users.
- Regular servicing and gas refill – Regular servicing of an air conditioner is very important to ensure its efficiency. Each year, your air conditioner filter and panels need to be cleaned before each summer. The air conditioner gas refilling is another routine activity. The technician must check the volume of the gas present in the air conditioner. A serviced air conditioner is 30% more efficient than a non-serviced air conditioner. Hence, regular servicing is very important for all air conditioners.
- Install ceiling fans – The ceiling fans effectively circulate the cool air generated by an air conditioner. Hence, each air-conditioned room needs a ceiling fan which would help in the circulation of cold air. This is one of the easiest ways of enhancing the overall cooling effect of an air conditioner. It is also a great power-saving technique.
Godrej ac models like the Godrej 2 Ton Inverter 5 Star Copper are highly efficient refrigerators. This low emission air conditioner is very environment friendly and ideal for medium sized rooms. Its intelligent functioning includes auto sleep and silent operations. It offers optimal cooling for rooms larger than 180 square feet area. It’s 5 Star rating helps in saving up to 50% in electricity bills.
The Godrej 2 Ton inverter 3 Star Copper air conditioner is another highly recommended model. It is equipped with an anti-dust filter, anti-bacterial filter, and an active carbon filter, ensuring healthy ambient air within the room. It is highly energy-efficient with 30% energy efficiency.
If you have decided to opt for a Godrej ac, then you can visit Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to check the latest deals and offers on air conditioners. Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is one of the largest digital platforms active across more than 1600 Indian cities. Plus, you can avail offers like the No Cost EMI on Zero Down Payment on certain air conditioner models. Plus, all Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card holders are entitled to multiple pre-approved offers in the form of personal loans, credit cards, business loans, and education loans.